- " I have found that her music and her voice also have a huge, yet gentle impact to help carry me through the difficulties I might be working through, or inspire and touch me in a way that takes me even deeper into where I need to go. Her music is a beautiful vessel for compassion, love, joy, grace, and beauty. For me, at its best, music was made to achieve what Diane’s music does: through it, I experience being reconnected to humanity in my joy as well as in my pain.
— Dr. Laura Calderon de la Barca
- "O Breathe Us Deep is the most powerful and beautiful music I have listened to in a very long time. It is deeply spiritual and transcendant, yet roars and weeps and laughs and sighs. These songs resonate in my bones and in my soul and invite me to journey with them, and be opened more fully by them. A truly sacred invitation to be fully alive and awake in Mystery. There is something very special being offered in this collaboration between Diane and her husband Robert (who wrote the lyrics). I feel deeply blessed to be receiving it."
Saleem Berryman, Goias, Brazil/San Francisco"The music in each of these beautiful songs takes my breath away. The soul and emotional depth expressed through both the lyrics and Diane's magical voice moves me to tears. I relate to every feeling in every song. Thank you for this amazing and heart-felt gift."
— Pamala Oslie, author of LOVE COLORS and MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE"Diane's CD is therapy in of itself. I was listening on my way to work and it blew me away. Best CD I have heard in a very long time. In fact, I have never heard anything like it. Totally amazing. If you can't make one of Robert Augustus Masters' sessions, get this CD. All I can say is that its having a healing effect on me that I have never experienced from any music before. This music is loaded with powerful stuff. I have heard her perform live also, her voice fills a room (without the need of amplification), she's a natural. These two make an impressive couple."
— Daniel Smith, Florida
- "I was struck by the astonishing beauty of Diane's new album Emegence, both aesthetically and lyrically. I love how the music plays with tribal rhythms, conventional pop/R&B song structures, and sweet transcendent melodies. Diane's voice sounds absolutely gorgeous--I can feel a real transmission coming through her, evoking a subtle sense of being 'pulled up' out of mere gross-body awareness, even as the music keeps me grounded in the sensual. Highly recommended!"
— Corey deVos, Boulder, CO"Emergence calls our authenticity out of hiding, heartfully reminding us of the chord of truth reverberating in the deep within. With depthful simplicity and a divinely inspired voice, Diane Bardwell sings us home. There is nowhere else to go- just home. I love this disc."
— Jeff Brown, Author
Soulshaping: A Journey of Self-Creation“Diane’s voice is irresistible! She projects a clarity and openness that I have not heard since Karen Carpenter or Barbara Streisand. This recording is a powerful blend of beautiful music and profound messages which gently invites you to leave off thinking about spirituality and enter into an experience of authentic and felt spirituality that is already present within each of us, awaiting our recognition.”
— Ronald Radford, Flamenco Guitarist www.ronaldradford.com"I am finding listening to Emergence very nourishing. It's a remedy, a comfort and an inspiration to me. I love the richness of the arrangements and am loving how on deeper and deeper listening new elements are always popping out at me.
— Frances Andre, Music Teacher, London
- Photo by: Christopher Winterfeldt
"Robert and Diane create a sanctuary; a non-intimidating place of safety and trust in which there is freedom to let flow what wants to flow, unencumbered and without judgment and yet received fully. There are not too many people I trust like this."
— Jessica, Sarasota, Florida"Diane is a skillful and wise guide through the therapeutic process. She is familiar with many faces of suffering, is intuitively gifted, and can direct you or help to catalyze your next step with an incisive observation, a few well chosen words, or skillful and nurturing touch. She is observant and attentive, utterly sincere in her commitment to the well-being and transformation of her clients, and lovingly present through the course of the work. Her work is infused with original intelligence and musicality, and her facilitation of the healing process is powerful."
— Lauren Worsh, Seattle.
- Photo by: Sequoia Pettengell
- "Diane has a truly healing presence. From her voice to her gaze, she emanates grace, warmth and strength. Her empathy, compassion, and intuition are multi-layered, deep, and wholly genuine. What Diane brings to the group work is invaluable. She is truly there with you, truly present. Her openness and warmth guide you to the truth that lies within you. There is no pretense, only 100% embodied authenticity. She is the real deal."
— Jessica, Sarasota, Florida"In my experience of the work that Robert and Diane do together, Diane’s presence is both gentle and powerful. Her insights during the session are spot on, and her delivery is kind and caring; she can say things in a way that makes them digestible, even if they are confronting me with something difficult to be with. I always feel her care and her commitment to my wellbeing in her contributions. I always feel respected, and this increases my capacity to trust the process and the facilitators. She also has a special gift with mothering energy. For those of us that felt at times a lack of care and love from our mothers, her gaze, full of kindness, love and compassion, can dissolve pain as old as one’s journey on Earth." — Dr. Laura Calderon de la BarcaMORE ABOUT
Diane's Work with
Read More »
- "I have attended a number of groups with Robert, and with Robert and Diane, attended both couples and individual sessions, and continue to be amazed and surprised at the depth attained by further work. This most recent week long group was truly incredible. I touched more deeply into what exists in me again. My life has changed dramatically since that first group I did in 2007. I am stronger, able to speak from a deeper place within myself, have more integrity, and walk through each day with more dignity. Thank you so much for bringing a dozen of us together for this week. The mix of people created something unexpected each day. What you create in that group is so grounded and present that it somehow seems wrong to call it magic. But it was. We all stepped more deeply into the mystery, and found ourselves more clear about life and love and pain and fear. I will be back. Thank you again.” — Alistair Moes, Therapist, Vancouver, BC
- "Diane Bardwell Masters shares her radiant energy in the group work that she does with her husband Robert. She is a wonderful singer who brings the ineffable sense of the Beloved to the room with her songs. Her depth, intelligence, and compassion shine through her eyes. Her astute sense of process adds to the flux and flow of the rhythm in the work. With grace and love, she implores all of us to seek what really matters — not to settle, but to open fully to all that is."
— Sarah Jane McGillivray, M.D. Labrador